Questions? Comments? Complaints?

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Characters

My characters have been growing and coming alive for me these past few weeks. It's an interesting process since they are the works of my creation, yet it seems that I am meeting these individuals already created. They are coming to me and letting me know who they are, what they want and what they dream about. They let me know their quirks and weaknesses, and they let me in on their sense of humor and their values.

I'm getting to meet some interesting folks and I am honored that they've chosen me to tell their story. I work daily to do them justice.

My structure is coming together, most of my big scenes are outlined. I only have 17 pages written, but for right now, that's where I want to be. Getting it out of my head and onto the paper is most important right now.

The journey continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment